1. English News: MMM Global | #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23
    Dismiss Notice

Official News 15.01.2017 MMM Presentations

Discussion in 'MMM Brazil - English' started by Auriana, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Auriana

Auriana New Member

BEAUTY DAY 03.12.2017

My event was conducted on 12/03/16 at the beauty salon with 8 participants. As a result of this event, I have registered 5 direct refferals and 3 indirect ones to my network. And one lady is waiting to receive her salary in order to register and donate.

03.jpg 06.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 12.jpg 14.jpg 23.jpg

http://brazil-mmm.net/news/beauty_day_03_12-8824.html

2. Auriana

Auriana New Member

Romantic Dinner

I am really happy to send my report, and at the same time I apologize for the delay, as I said earlier I do not have skills to create videos, but I did my best.

The event was a total success. It was the first of many to come.

I believe my goal was achieved, thank God. 25 people participated, 8 registrations were made, including 4 donations, 5 people were already registered, and the rest of participants have showed great interest in registering in the future.

We had conducted a draw of a MMM account worth 200.00 BRL and the winner was Mr. RAMON BATALHA (he is the leader of the team of demoted cars) He said that if everything I had said is true, he will bring the whole team to the community. The donation has already been provided, now it is time to wait for people provide help, in order to he feels the reality of the MMM, and thereby involve his whole time in the community.

One of the guests had a birthday. It was very exciting and waiters helped to make a surprise and he was very happy.

Well, I received compliments about my presentation, so I'm happy and motivated to perform other events soon. I'm going to be prepared better and next time provide a camera with better quality, this event was recorded by the cell phone, though.

I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE LEADING THIT GREAT COMMUNITY.
    THANK YOU

http://brazil-mmm.net/news/romantic_dinner-8825.html

3. Auriana

Auriana New Member

Lecture presented to the population of Balsas-MA

On 12/10/2016 the MMM Brasil system was presented to the population of Balsas-MA, the lecture was given in a hall located inside a hotel, which is well located here, in the city. The environment was air-conditioned, with sound system and integrated sound system.

There was a draw of 4 values of $ 100.00 among the participants present at the event. These values were converted into donations in MMM Brazil.

After the event coffee break was served and after several photos of the event were taken.

http://brazil-mmm.net/news/lecture_presented_to_the_population_of_balsas_ma-8826.html

01.jpg 02.jpg 05.jpg 08.jpg 20.jpg 34.jpg 42.jpg 68.jpg 79.jpg

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted