1. English News: MMM Global | #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23
    Dismiss Notice

Official News 15.01.2017 Offline event MMM Brasil

Discussion in 'MMM Brazil - English' started by Auriana, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Auriana

Auriana New Member

On 12/08/16 I organized offline event where the community was presented to invited guests at the reception. We also celebrated birthday of a person who had arrived that day from a long trip. In the event participated 34 adults. I could not organize the dance contest because the day after I presented the opportunity to work with system, only 5 couples were willing to participate and as I had planned to do with 9 couples, I thought it might be not a good idea. I realized that I was wrong and should have organized it with 5 couples anyway. I have registered 2 people. One of those is guy, responsible for the lighting and the other one is his sister. They were really excited to participate. I bought food for 70 people, but unhappily I could each good results for the community, that I wanted. I will never request budget for events that divides people's attention again. I apologize for my failure and lack offline results.

34 participants

2 registrations

01 (1).jpg 02.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted