1. English News: MMM Global | #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23
    Dismiss Notice

Official News 18.10.2017 Operations with cryptocurrencies suspended in MMM Myanmar and MMM Thailand

Discussion in 'MMM Global - English' started by Indy, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indy

Indy Administrator

Dear members,

For technical reasons we have to temporarily suspend our work with cryptocurrencies in MMM Myanmar and MMM Thailand. All the initial payments will be paid back. More details about the procedure of the return of initial payments will be available later.

Sincerely yours,
    MMM Administration

2. testnameC04

testnameC04 New Member

Withdrawal suspension or limitation of e.g. $100 per day are standard practice for a bank run. It is better than restart.
    What about my Mavro deposit? Will I get a deposit with no percent added?

3. Indy

Indy Administrator

Yes, you will get your initial deposit soon, I think one-two weeks.

4. testnameC04

testnameC04 New Member

You have to invent something that would allow making deposits independent of fluctuations in the bitcoin rate (at least because the manual recommends bitcoin). It will be useful to analyze the statistics https://blockchain.info/charts/market-price?timespan=1year . We see that after 4900 dollar/bitcoin in 01.09.2017 the exchange rate falls to 3300 dollar/bitcoin. Such fluctuations are common situation and the mean rate will continue to rise. What about a deposit with fixed period which covers the average fluctuation cycles?

Ordinary deposits (with early withdrawal available) can remain, but there must be 2 separated bitcoin accounts so that it would be possible to declare a restart for only one type of deposits (ordinary or fixed).

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  5. Akus

Akus New Member

Indy, can you at least approximately tell us when the suspension be lifted so we can send/receive bitcoin again?

6. Indy

Indy Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.