Official News 22.08.2017 World Economy Falling Apart: Where Do We Find Salvation from Crisis?

Discussion in 'MMM Global - English' started by MMM Global Support Team, Aug 24, 2017.

  1. MMM Global Support Team

    MMM Global Support Team Administrator

    Messages:
    789
    The entire world is having a tough time, with economies dwindling in the USA, Europe, Asia, Latin America. Economic problems have a negative impact on the lives of regular citizens, with their salaries shrinking and jobs being cut. At the same time, these problems have no impact on the lives of government officials, bankers and businessmen who continue to get rich. The financial system is unjust: crises affect simple folk much more than the rich.

    5 signs of injustice in the world
    • 95 % of the planet's inhabitants are dissatisfied with their income and cannot afford to buy what they desire. The remaining 5 % swim in luxury: they buy villas, yachts and collect expensive cars.
    • Social inequality is constantly on the rise. According to the Forbes rating between 1996 and 2017, the number of billionaires in the world has grown from 423 to 2043. Their cumulative wealth amounts to 7.67 trillion dollars. Top billionaires earn 300,000 dollars per hour.
    • Half of the world's wealthy are government officials, with 90 % having an obscure origin of their capital.
    • 75 % of the planet's inhabitants are indebted to banks. Banks drive people into the “loan trap” which the latter cannot escape for the rest of their lives.
    • Social inequality among countries is astounding: according to the UN, 70 % of people in Sierra Leone live below the poverty line, in the US this number is 15 %. According to the statistics, the number of poor people is constantly growing in all countries. In Germany, 11.5 mln people live below the poverty line — it's 3 times more than 10 years ago.

    You will find justice at MMM

    Justice is the basis of the MMM Community. Each person, regardless of their sex, age, social status, earns fantastic percentage here on a monthly basis. Simple people have united to fight against social inequality and they are bound to accomplish this goal. MMM will defeat financial injustice — each of its members will become happy and successful. Together we are changing the world!
     
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page