1. English News: MMM Global | #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | #34 | #35 | #36 | #37 | #38 | #39 | #40 | #41 | #42 | #43 | #44 | #45 | #46 | #47 | #48 | #49
    Dismiss Notice

Official News MMM News #46. Letter of Happiness

Discussion in 'MMM Global - English' started by Indy, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Indy

Indy Administrator

Dear friends! According to the System rules, within three days after getting help you must write a "letter of happiness" which will be posted in the section "Testimonials" at the website:
    https://mmmglobal.world/testimonials
    Share your happiness with others as well:))

At the same time we receive a lot of incorrectly written "letters of happiness" on a regular basis and for this reason we would like to show you how they should look like.

On the whole, the letter is free-form but it should contain the next information:
    1. Your name (nickname is allowed).
    2. Residence (for example, "I'm from London" or "I'm from Sao Paolo").
    3. The amount and date of PH.
    4. The amount of GH.
    e.g.: Hello! I’m X from London. I provided help in the amount of x btc on July, 10 and got help in the amount of x btc on July, 30. Thank you MMM Global.World!

In addition, an extra bonus will soon be introduced for recording a "video-letter of happiness" as it was done in Sergey Mavrodi’s MMM Global.
    So, if you make a video (that shows how happy you are after getting help:)), it will be really wonderful, and you will even be awarded with a bonus for your video effort. In a video you should introduce yourself and tell about your status in the system, where you live, mention the amount and date of the PH, the amount of help received.

As you can see, the requirements are very simple. So, let's get down to work.

Good luck in your writing!:))
    Long Live MMM Global.World!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted