1. English News: MMM Global | #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23
    Dismiss Notice

Official News MMM

Discussion in 'MMM Global - English' started by Indy, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Indy

Indy Administrator

Friends, the news about the closure of the MMM system - was actually fake, in a form that the previous administration which were in charge, stole and escaped with all participants funds.

This is a real betrayal, none respect and utterance act against Mavrodi. An attempt to discredit the whole ideology of the MMM, which Sergey Mavrodi devoted most of his life to. The thiefs took advantage of the situation and immediately decided to steal and close the MMM system, enriching themselves with funds of all participants of the System.

Sergey Mavrodi did everything possible to make the MMM work not stop for a minute. Now all the top Leaders are determined to continue the great gifted work of Mavrodi. We will pick up the banner of the MMM and continue implementing the ideas of Sergey Mavrodi. We need a honest global mutual aid fund, deprived of all restrictions and theft of the administration!

Firdian and Brian Omondi like this.
  2. charlesh

charlesh New Member

Wow, I hope so.

3. Indy

Indy Administrator

Attention!

Currently, MMM is not operational, so all projects and crypto-currencies that pretend to be under the MMM brand are all scammers/frauds.
    First of all it concerns the following crypto-currencies:
    1. 3Mcoin
    2. MCoin
    3. Mavrodicoin (mmmmavrodi.com)
    4. Mavro Coin (mavro.org, mavrocoin.info)
    5. MMM-Coin (mmm-coin.net)

All of the above projects pretend to be official MMM crypto currency, but in fact they are pure fraud.
    On the official site of Sergey Mavrodi's website http://sergeymavrodi.com among other things black in yellow it is written:
    "By the way, I haven't released any crypto currency" ..

We have already dedicated a separate topic to the currency of the mavro.org project (in Russian language) and a warning from this topic is now applicable to all of the above crypto-currencies:
    Under no pre-text, do not contact the crooks who offer the "MMM crypto currency"! They do not have any long-playing plans, their only goal is to collect participants' money and as soon as the profit starts to fall slightly from the payment obligations, immediately close the entire project and disappear. That they had already done it on mavro.org once, shutting down all their information channels and their site.

Once more, be careful! In no case do not register on these sites and do not buy any crypto-currencies that bettray the MMM name, otherwise you will lose all your funds permanently.

Wait for the launch of real MMM!

4. Raffy

Raffy New Member

hello Admin .. please give us an estimated time if when does MMM gonna be launch again so we can be preparing our team?

5. Thembinkosi Hlongwane

Thembinkosi Hlongwane New Member

The relaunch of the MMM site should be done very fast before people out there lose trust. Official news of relaunch should be sent to the public to bring back hope.

Raffy likes this.
  6. Indy

Indy Administrator

7. Josphat

Josphat New Member

Hallo am a new member from kenya.

Indy likes this.
  8. Ferdian

Ferdian New Member

Hello...
    introduce me ferdian Guider MMM from Bengkulu-indonesia.

Indy likes this.
  9. Dediy

Dediy Moderator

I will continue work with this ideology, will teach much people about money and, and will teach how to use this great system to freedom our economy from modern slavery. LongLive MMM.

10. Iyke crypto

Iyke crypto New Member

How then can i become a guider. Secondly, I have just created an account on this forum, can I use the same account for the global pledging.

And from what site can I magke pledges now. Is it on this forum?

Please help.

11. Indy

Indy Administrator

Please read all the News release fiirst, especially https://mmmglobal.support/threads/mmm-news-10-soon.1065

12. Raffy

Raffy New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2018
  13. jota

jota New Member

Oi, eu não sou o administrador, mas o lançamento será no final de julho até o início de agosto ... mas sem data fixa. Horário de verão na América do Norte.
    https://t.me/MMMGlobalnew
    Junte-se a nós, aguarde mais novidades.
    Juntos, podemos mudar o mundo para melhor.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted