MMMGLOBAL VIA TEAM NIGERIA AND AFRICA

Discussion in 'Guiders and Teams' started by Promiseik, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Promiseik

Promiseik New Member

FOR LATEST INFO JOIN MY TEAM

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/9lgOLwNs0sK6nXgUxPTkMe

MMMGLOBAL will be a life saver of many Nigerians and South Africans who are now drowning deep into the scam zone. There is a lot of 100% growth in 3 or 5 days donation exchangeschemes created daily. A huge number of people who were previously participants of our beloved MMM flock like headless chickens into these scam trap. These schemes do not last even one month.People are being scammed left and right in all big cities, such as lagos, Abuja, Durban, Johannesburg and so on. Once the owners of these schemes have gained money they are looking for, they shutdown the websites, and whatsApp and telegram groups. That is the end of the story. People are losing huge amounts of money on daily basis. Therevival of MMM Global will safe many nigerians n South Africans from these parasites. People will now have a reliable community to fight against hunger and financial slavery. As African, we have to grab this opportunity with both hands, and givethanks to the great leaders of this community who came out with this wise and wonderful idea to revive MMM REALLY CHANGING THE WORD

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2018
  2. Promiseik

Promiseik New Member

1. Participate by signing up for FREE.
    (Wait form Registration will be opened soon)
    2. Start PH (Provide Help) with your non crytical money (Spare Money).
    3. Invite your Relatives at least 1 person / month (Unsolicited)
    4. Never ever be promise and always remember about WARNING.
    5. Personal Backup Money Management Discipline (Dont PH all of your money).
    6. Doing PH and GH (Get Help) until Restart arrives without panic.
    7. Do things from no 2 to no 6 after Restart until you succeed at MMM Global
    (You Need Commitment to do this last step to success with MMM Global)

So easy, everyone can do it, and i have proved its my self, i use this secrets from 2013 untill now 2018, no matter there is thief, hacker, untrusted admin, hit n run participants etc, all reasons that we've heard and make system restart, no matters,, if you commitment with this 7 secrets than you will be success in MMM Global, all of you, these the secrets, i hope you dont tell anyone ;)

3. Promiseik

Promiseik New Member

Join the WhatsApp group for daily tips

4. Promiseik

Promiseik New Member

BTC Guider:

MMM - After the death of Sergey Mavrodi

Comrades! news about the closure of the MMM system - are actually false, the real situation that the previous administration team which was in-charge has stolen and escaped with all the participants' funds.

This was a real betrayal, no respect and no expression against Mavrodi. An attempt to discredit the entire ideology of MMM, which Sergey Mavrodi has devoted most of his life to it. The thieves have taken advantage of the situation, and decided to steal and close the MMM system unilaterally, enriching themselves from the revolving funds of participants in the System.

Sergey Mavrodi did everything possible for MMM to keep from stopping for a minute and now all Top Leaders are determined to continue this great work of Mavrodi. We will be carrying MMM banners and continue to apply Sergey Mavrodi ideas.

We desperately need an honest, global mutual aid fund system, we will try to eliminate all problems and administrative theft!

It's an endless struggle, like destroying the devil from the face of the earth, do not give up and keep hoping, Long Live MMM Global.

5. Promiseik

Promiseik New Member