1. English News: MMM Global | #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | #34 | #35 | #36 | #37 | #38 | #39 | #40 | #41 | #42
    Dismiss Notice

Official News Technical details of new MMM Global Personal Offices

Discussion in 'MMM Global - English' started by Indy, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Indy

Indy Administrator

Friends, you have read the news release Rebirth of the classical MMM Global, haven't you?
    Now we are happy to tell you about the technical details of the new MMM Global Personal Offices.

Classic Mavro types are returned:
    - 30% per month (1% per day)
    - classic Referral and Leader bonus
    See the details on the page https://mmmglobal.world/tariffs

- the need to provide help (PH) as minimum as $10 to receive a referral link in the POs of new participants is canceled

- a "Guider" status is updated. To obtain the status, two conditions must be met:
    1. to register 10 referrals
    2. to PH and make sure that each of the 10 referrals also PHed
    You can get the status by contacting your referrer or Indy, if you are registered at the root of the System without an upline.

- it is forbidden to have multiple accounts. When logging in to multiple accounts from one computer or any other device, all these accounts will be blocked.

- a PH/GH fee for Johnny Mnemonic robot’s transactions is changed:
    for PH it was 1%, now it is 0%
    for GH it was 2%, now it is 1%
    for rePH (PH from a bonus wallet) it was 1%, now it is 0%

- all accrued bonuses are zeroized, and a freezing of the deposit body created before the transition to the classic MMM Global System is introduced.
    "Old mavro" will be automatically being defrosted in the amount of 10% of the PH-amount of new deposits.
    The calculation of the old Mavro is according to the formula "how much was provided minus how much was withdrawn".

Let's welcome the rebirth of the classical MMM Global !
    ----

Remember, https://mmmglobal.world is THE ONLY official successor of the MMM legacy. It was launched on October 6, 2018 and today is 8 months from the start!

banner-8months.jpg

The MMM Global.World was developed from scratch in April 2018. There is a new and unique script operated by Artificial Intelligence, which is Automated, Well planned and Well calculated.

If you have any questions or need a good guider, ask a guider contact and referral link in MMM Global World official telegram group: https://t.me/mmmglobal_world

Together we are the power!
    We are changing the world and we will change it!

2. Marvellousgrace

Marvellousgrace New Member

So, how much will I GH after 30days if I pH $100 under this new system? Will I pH $130 or less?

3. NDarma

NDarma New Member

Hello MMM Global World.

When I am log in to dasboard, it is always display like this. Why it is happened? Help me please[​IMG] .
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019 at 2:50 AM
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted