1. English News: MMM Global | #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | #24
    Dismiss Notice

The risk of participation in the MMM

Discussion in 'MMM Global - English' started by Indy, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indy

Indy Administrator

Friends, most of the participants perceive MMM as HYIP and think that they can make money on "deposits", which in fact there are not here .. And only in the case of losses begins insight that the MMM is a charity system and no one promises a return of your deposit. Participation in the "Mutual fund system" is a very high risk, but commensurate with the possible very high winnings.

A small risk (contribution to the bank) is a small gain.
    High risk (HYIP) is a big gain .. in case of success.
    The highest risk (charity, mutual fund) - the highest gain .. in case of success.

In the rules of MMM participation it is written many times that it is necessary to provide help only with a non-critical amount, which it will not be a pity to lose in case of any problems in the system :
    http://mmmglobal.support/threads/disclaimer.530
    MMM participants, who help with large critical amounts and think about winning, are at the highest risk. In this case, you must realize that no one has promised anything, we are primarily engaged in mutual charity without any guarantees.

If you managed to Get Help - ok, good. If it was not possible - we will take it worthy. Tell yourself: the experience is received, the conclusions are made.

After the losses, participants are divided into two groups:
    1. The first group perceive the loss as a kind of "contribution to the financial academy", which you graduated on credit and now it is time to return debts ..
    2. For the second group is easier to blame for their failure everything but themselves. Responsibility is shifted to the guiders, administration, CRO and Mavrodi. Participants are not able to recognize that they themselves have failed, perceiving the MMM as a HYIP, in which one can make deposits.

I am sure that without losses you will not be able to move on. High interest only overshadows the mind and attracts everyone. But in case of losses, a kind of natural selection takes place. Loss in MMM is a toggle switch that includes conscious behavior, identifies strong-willed and purposeful participants who are able to analyze the situation and draw the right conclusion.

A year ago I concluded that to continue to participate in the MMM you need to become a guider. And this is the only correct decision if you want to reduce all risks to zero and get a great monetary return from the MMM for your work.

Friends, I hope very much that you will join our group of successful guiders of MMM, because now it is time to return the loan for education :) and you will not only quickly return all the losses, but also get incredible super-profit, supplemented by a powerful emotional feedback from your active participation in the International mutual fund MMM.

Muazzin likes this.
  2. testnameC04

testnameC04 New Member

The thread http://mmmglobal.support/threads/mib-news.784/ is blocked , so I write an answer here.

You said that I should not sit , but invest more money. I have no money now. All free money was invested. MMM worked for a short period of time, comparable to the term of deposits, and then closed for far-fetched reasons( e.g. "Heads of offices already massively write letters that they are afraid for their safety. " -- how is it possible with anonymous bitcoin system)

In Provide Help there is a limit of 0.02 BTC = $ 320 (and it continues to raise in dollar equiv.). So it is not possible to participate with arbitrarily small amount.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  3. Indy

Indy Administrator

Read my first post in the thread thoroughly, it is all about you and your situation. You perceive MMM as HYIP and have invested all your money in MMM... it is your big fault. Do not blame anyone for this fault. It's only you who are to blame for this.
    In the rules of MMM participation it is written many times that it is necessary to provide help only with a non-critical amount, which it will not be a pity to lose in case of any problems in the system. But you wrote that "I have no money now. All free money was invested.". it is very sad, but most importantly - do not despair! I am sure that without losses you will not be able to move on. Only in the case of losses you can begin to think! Perceive the loss as a kind of "contribution to the financial academy", which you graduated on credit and now it is time to return debts.
    If you don't have money to invest in the new MMM-LA Global (and thus quickly return all previous losses), you need to become a guider. And this is the only correct decision if you want to continue to be with MMM and reduce all risks to zero and get a great monetary return from the MMM for your work. You will not only pay off your debts but also earn huge profits as a "thank you" from MMM for participating in the development of the System.

Felizo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.